The tax relief few businesses know about
A quick summary: When you buy certain new equipment (including computers) you can claim 100% immediate depreciation
What that means for you: If you spend $2,000 on computer equipment, it’ll reduce your tax bill in this tax year, rather than be depreciated over a number of years
How long does it last? It will end on 30th June 2023
- You can write off the full cost of the purchase in this tax year, rather than over a number of years.
- It was designed to encourage you to invest in your business. And it’s a generous relief…
- Your accountant should be fully aware of it (and if you fancy a little nap, you can read the summary here).
We have a team on standby to help you
Unlike most IT support companies, we know all about temporary full expensing. We’ve been gearing up to this for some time.
Here’s how to talk to us.
- Call or SMS us now on 0482 090 230 to tell us what you need
- Email: [email protected]
- Or book a 15-minute chat at a time that suits you. Here’s our live calendar: https://elementit.com.au/sales-chat/
Questions: [email protected]